Taxi Drivers Job Openings in the United Kingdom…Apply Now!!!
The United Kingdom, once an empire that ruled over a quarter of the world’s population, is now a tiny island nation off the coast of Europe. This little country has a surprisingly big economy, and is home to many large businesses and financial institutions. The United Kingdom economy is well diversified, with key sectors including services, manufacturing, natural resources, and agriculture. The country’s GDP growth has been positive for more than a decade.
London is United Kingdom’s most populous municipality and economic center. As a whole, the country has a mixed economy that is fueled by abundant natural resources, agriculture, and tourism. Recruitment process in the country give equal employment opportunity to all applicants in the country without regards for nationality, race, disability, or religion.
Presently, we have renowned establishments in the country who are currently on the lookout for capable, reliable, and competent hands to join their growing teams to serve as Taxi Drivers. Employment opportunity is open to both full-time and part-time job seekers from all over the globe.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Efficient and professional registering picking of guests
- Effective conveying of passengers from place to the other
- Effective interaction with passengers
- Effective addressing of passengers queries, concerns, and complaints
- Effective loading and offloading of passengers luggage
- Effective care and maintenance of the vehicle
- Effective processing and receiving of payments
- Effective compliance with established health and safety protocols
- Effectively perform all other assigned responsibilities
Job Skills and Requirements
- High school diploma
- Strong and energetic
- Effective organization skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Capable of exceling under pressure
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent management skills
- Reliable team player
- Pay strong attention to details
- Flexible work schedule
- Excellent analytical skills