Here is the Samsung Health Tips and Tricks 2020, features u need to know,You can also download the apk below in the post.
Samsung Health provides core features to keep up your body fit and healthy. It will record and analyze your daily activities and habits to help maintain successful diet and lead healthy lifestyle.
Whether you walk or run, hike or bike, play indoor or outdoor sports, you can add and track the various physical exercises and activities in a single step using the various built-in trackers.
Checkout Samsung Health Tips and Tricks & Features
#1. Use Route target
- Open “Samsung Health App”
- Tap the “Start” button in the Exercise section. You’ll see a list of exercises.
- Choose your favourite exercise, Like “Cycling”
- It looks like the default setting is “Distance target” Let’s tap on the triangle icon. See all these other options?
- Tap on “Route target”
- Choose “Select route”
- Import your route!
- Here, you’ll find saved records of your previous workouts in GPS or GPX file formats.
- You can load any file formats, Like GPX
- If you load the file, you can check details of the route. When you’re ready to go, just tap “Done”!
Do you see the rout that you’ve just created?
- Tap “Select” to proceed.
- Now. your route is all set up!
- Now tap “Start”!
#2. Connect with accessories
- Tap “Discover” on the navigation bar
- Then, tap on “Products”.
This is the section where you’re going to find Samsung Health-releted products and partner apps all at a glance.
- You just have to press the arrow next to “Accessories” to see more details.
- You will see a list of accessories that will work as activity trackers.
Don’t worry if you don’t see your device on the list.
- Just turn on its Bluetooth,
- Then press “Scan for accessories”.
- Select scanned accessory
- Wait for connecting. Press “OK” to sync.
#3. Create Backup
- Tap on the 3 vertical dots on the upper right corner on the Home tap.
- Tap on :Settings”.
- Press on “Samsung account” at the top.
- Tap “Sync now”, this will back up your data.
Now, you can download the same data whenever and wherever you want with this account.
#4. Use a custom pacer
Ready to burn some calories?
- Tap on “Start”,
- Select “Running”.
Do you want to take is easy or really get those legs working? Set the right pace for your exercise by tapping through the options. “+Add pace-setter” and selecting the type of workout. Like “Cardio“
You can easily set the “Distance” and “Duration” of your exercise, You’ll get details on how though it’s going to be, the calories that you’re going to burn, and your average speed.
Once you choose the perfect pace for you, go ahead and give it a cool name. Then tap “Done” when you’re ready to go, and your custom pace will be saved.
Now, you’re going to see your custom pacer on the screen. Tap “Select” and give it a go!
#5. Earn reward badges
“Reward badges” are what you’ve achieved through exercise. Set a target goal for an activity you choose. When you reach that goal, you’ll get rewarded.
- First, pick an exercise.
- Then, select a goal before tapping on “Start”.
- If you are done that, Tap “OK”, when finished and you’ll see what you’ve achieved in more detail, like your exercise route, distance, and average speed.
- Go back the Home tab, and tap the “Profile” button at the top.
- Scroll down. Press “Steps” under “REWARDS”