Plumbers Job Openings in the United Arab Emirates…Apply Now!!!
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is a federation of seven emirates, each ruled by a hereditary emir. The country is located on the eastern coast of the Arabian Peninsula, bordering Oman to the east and Saudi Arabia to the south. It has a total area of 83,600 square kilometers and a population of 9 million. The largest city and commercial center is Dubai, which is also home to the majority of the UAE’s oil reserves.
Dubai is the United Arab’s Emirate’s most populous municipality and economic center. As a whole, the country has a mixed economy that is fueled by abundant natural resources, agriculture, and tourism. Recruitment process in the country give equal employment opportunity to all applicants in the country without regards for nationality, race, disability, or religion.
Presently, we have renowned establishments in the country who are currently on the lookout for capable, reliable, and competent hands to join their growing teams to serve as Plumbers. Employment opportunity is open to both full-time and part-time job seekers from all over the globe.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Efficient handling of the safe and secure operation of plumbing tools
- Effective loading of materials and supplies for construction and installation
- Effective estimation and cutting of materials
- Effectively handle the troubleshooting and repair of plumbing fittings and structures
- Effective installation of various plumbing fittings and structures
- Effective addressing of customers queries, concerns, and requests
- Effective compliance with established health and safety protocols
- Effectively perform all other assigned responsibilities
Job Skills and Requirements
- High school diploma
- Strong and energetic
- Plumbing skills and experience
- Effective organization skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Capable of exceling under pressure
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent management skills
- Reliable team player
- Pay strong attention to details
- Flexible work schedule
- Excellent analytical skills