Front Desk Agents Job Openings in Canada…Apply Now!!!
The Dominion of Canada was formed on July 1, 1867, when the British North America Act united the three colonies of Quebec, Ontario, and Nova Scotia. Over ensuing years, additional provinces and territories were added to the Dominion, culminating in its current configuration of 10 provinces and 3 territories. Canada’s economy is well diversified, with key sectors including services, manufacturing, natural resources, and agriculture. The country’s GDP growth has been positive for more than a decade.
Toronto is Canada’s most populous municipality and economic center. As a whole, the country has a mixed economy that is fueled by abundant natural resources, agriculture, and tourism. Recruitment process in the country give equal employment opportunity to all applicants in the country without regards for nationality, race, disability, or religion.
Presently, we have renowned establishments in the country who are currently on the lookout for capable, reliable, and competent hands to join their growing teams to serve as Front Desk Agents. Employment opportunity is open to both full-time and part-time job seekers from all over the globe.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Efficient and professional registering of guests accordingly
- Effective provision of well detailed information about the hotel facilities to guests
- Effective taking and cancellation of guests bookings
- Effective addressing of customers queries, concerns, and complaints
- Effective coordination of the check-in and check-out of guests
- Effective processing and receiving of payments
- Effective compliance with established health and safety protocols
- Effectively perform all other assigned responsibilities
Job Skills and Requirements
- High school diploma
- Strong and energetic
- Effective organization skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Capable of exceling under pressure
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent management skills
- Reliable team player
- Pay strong attention to details
- Flexible work schedule
- Excellent analytical skills