Car Wash Attendants Job Openings in the United Arab Emirates…Apply Now!!!
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is a federation of seven emirates, each ruled by a hereditary emir. The country is located on the eastern coast of the Arabian Peninsula, bordering Oman to the east and Saudi Arabia to the south. It has a total area of 83,600 square kilometers and a population of 9 million. The largest city and commercial center is Dubai, which is also home to the majority of the UAE’s oil reserves.
Dubai is the United Arab’s Emirate’s most populous municipality and economic center. As a whole, the country has a mixed economy that is fueled by abundant natural resources, agriculture, and tourism. Recruitment process in the country give equal employment opportunity to all applicants in the country without regards for nationality, race, disability, or religion.
Presently, we have renowned establishments in the country who are currently on the lookout for capable, reliable, and competent hands to join their growing teams to serve as Car Wash Attendants. Employment opportunity is open to both full-time and part-time job seekers from all over the globe.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Effective cleaning of the interiors and exteriors of vehicle
- Effective and safe operation of the washing machine
- Effective and prompt replenishing and ordering of supplies
- Effective addressing of customers queries, concerns, and complaints
- Effective organization and cleanliness of the work area
- Effective compliance with established health and safety protocols
- Effectively perform all other assigned responsibilities
Job Skills and Requirements
- High school diploma
- Strong and energetic
- Effective organization skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Capable of exceling under pressure
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent management skills
- Reliable team player
- Pay strong attention to details
- Flexible work schedule
- Excellent analytical skills