Emirates Airport Jobs Listing in Kuwait
Our Company invites applications to form qualified, dedicated, and hard-working professionals for the following posts. Interested candidates can drop their updated resume, a Passport size photograph, and credentials along with application at the resume section. Applicants who meet job requirements can forward a resume.
In order to meet the eligibility criteria for a tourist visa, you will need:
- a valid passport
- to be in good health
- to have the financial resources means required to pay for your expenses while in Canada
- to have a residence outside Canada and other binding ties that will ensure your return home after your visit to Canada
- to plan to remain in Canada for a specific and limited period of time
- to leave Canada at the end of your visit
- have no intention to seek or undertake employment while in Canada
- to have no criminal record
- to not pose a security risk
- to agree to abide by the laws of the land
- You may be required to undergo a medical examination
Kuwait Airways (KU: IATA, KAC: ICAO) is
the official national carrier of the State of Kuwait.
Established in 1953 as a personal company, the airline was at the start fifty %
owned by the Kuwaiti government. In 1962, the govt. assumed one hundred pc
ownership, creating it the longest-serving, official state carrier in operation from
the Arabian Gulf Region. Kuwait Airways employs over four,800 people, and
the head workplace is within the heart of Kuwait, getting ready to Kuwait International aerodrome
The airline presently provides often scheduled services to thirty-six international
destinations within the Far East, Near East, Europe, and North America.
Kuwait Airways fleet of twenty-three craft presently consists of ten x
B777-300ER, ten x A320-200 (completed delivery Q2 2015), five x A330 (completed
delivery this fall 2015), four x A340-300, a pair of x Boeing 777-200, and one x Boeing
747-400. Kuwait Airways can boast the youngest business airline fleet within the
Kuwait Airways is actively recruiting for high-standard and dedicated 1st
Officers, United Nations agency meet our minimum demand and are hooked in to
joining the Kuwait Airways family.
The requirements are:
- Possession of valid CPL (A) with IR.
- Accumulation of total flying expertise of not but one,500 hours with a well-thought-of established airline(s) of that five hundred hours on jet craft with most approved take-off weight surpassing thirty,000 Kgs.
Work Country: Kuwait
Job Status: Full Time
Education: High School /Diploma / Degree
Salary: KD 150