HSE Officer Needed at Kuok (Singapore) Limited
To ensure the implementation of the yard’s Environment, Health & Safety Management System, and a safe and healthy working condition of the premises.
- Diploma in Engineering with 2 years of relevant experience.
- Hot Work Assessor certification.
- 3 years of relevant experience.
- Confined Space Assessor Registration is an added advantage.
- WSQ Workplace Safety and Health (Level C)
- To help HSE Specialists in building up obligation levels for HSE Assts.
- To authorize the consistency of all HSE-related enactment.
- To help HSE Administrator in advancing safe work rehearses and mishap anticipation program.
- To guarantee fire wellbeing necessities are consenting ready and in the yard premises.
- To lead HSE Aide in putting out fires, salvage, and oil contamination control activities.
- To fill in as a secretary of VSSC meeting for SB/SR projects.
- To guarantee that all exercises are done securely according to the HSE The executive’s framework.
Source: Kuok (Singapore) Limited